The MOMS Club of South Boston proudly presents its 7th Annual Southie Family Fun Day which will take place on Saturday, June 4, 2016 at Marine Park in South Boston.
Family Fun Day first came to South Boston in 2009 with over 700 people celebrating with us. In the second year, our event doubled to over 1,400 people! Considered a huge success by families and participants alike, we are looking to make it even bigger and better this year. We are thrilled to be bringing this event back to Marine Park and we want to include you in this special day.
We are passionate about making South Boston a community where children and families feel free to play, engage in their community, and connect with each other. Southie Family Fun Day is a tradition that embodies just that. Please help us to make this year another huge success!
Marine Park – Farragut Road – South Boston, MA
Saturday – June 4, 2016 – 11am – 4pm
Tentative Schedule of Events:
* 11:00-11:15: Ms Linda’s School of Dance
* 11:15-11:30: K-9 Demonstration from the Sheriff’s Dept
* 11:30-12:00: 4th Presbyterian church theater
* 12:00-1:00: Toe Jam Puppet Band
* 1:00-1:30: Ultimate Self Defense
* 1:30-2:00: Woods School of Irish Dance
* 2:00-3:00: Toe Jam puppet Band
* 3:30-4:00: Music Ball Singers